TÜRSAB ID CARD
INFORMATION ON TÜRSAB ID CARD DEFINITION, APPLICATION, ISSUING PROCESS
1. WHAT IS TÜRSAB IDENTIFICATION CARD?
It is a document issued by TÜRSAB (Association of Turkish Travel Agencies) based on its records, which indicates the relationship between individuals and their travel agency in their operations.
2. WHERE IS TÜRSAB IDENTIFICATION CARD USED?
* It is used as a document indicating the relationship between the individual and the travel agency in the tours, transfers, or operations of the travel agency, and
* It is required to be presented when requested by the authorities responsible for supervising travel agency activities or inquiring about the individual's relationship with the travel agency.
3. HOW AND WHERE TO APPLY FOR TÜRSAB IDENTIFICATION CARD?
Travel agencies can submit their identification card applications to the Regional Representative Board by providing the following documents:
- Identification Card Application Form
- One passport-sized photo for the card holder
- Payment receipt
- To show the relationship among the travel agency and the card applicant:
- Copy of the signature circular that shows the authorized representatives of the company, if the applicant is the company owner
- Copy of the Trade Registry Gazette that shows the membership of the applicant in the board of directors of the company, if the company type is anonymous
- Copy of the Trade Registry Gazette that shows the latest share structure, if the shareholders of the company are real persons and the company type is limited or a copy of the share ledger approved by a notary
- SGK Service List of the personnel who will work in travel agency activities or the SGK registration form if they are newly employed
(If the application file is incomplete, it will be returned to the applicant with the reason.)
4. HOW MUCH IS THE CARD FEE AND WHERE SHOULD IT BE PAID?
Except for the cards issued as "Agency Owner", the card fee for applications has been determined as 100.00-TL by the decision of the Board of Directors for the year 2023. This fee must be deposited to the TÜRSAB account specified below from the legal entity account of the travel agency owner according to the number of identity cards applied for.
Note: Travel agencies operating in a total of 11 provinces affected by the earthquake disaster, namely Adana, Adıyaman, Diyarbakır, Elazığ, Gaziantep, Hatay, Kahramanmaraş, Kilis, Malatya, Osmaniye and Şanlıurfa, will be exempted from these identity card payments.
Identity Card account information:
Bank: Garanti Bank
Branch Code: 1671
Account No: 6298191
IBAN: TR35 0006 2001 6710 0006 2981 91
Account Name: TÜRKİYE SEYAHAT ACENTALARI BİRLİĞİ İKTİSADİ İŞLETMESİ
Warning: The card fee must be sent from the company account where the travel agency is located.
5. WHAT ARE THE TITLES IN THE "POSITION" SECTION OF THE CARD AND THE CRITERIA FOR ISSUING THEM?
The titles defined in the "Position" section of the TÜRSAB Identity Cards are limited to the following by the decision of the TÜRSAB Board of Directors. It is not possible to issue cards with any other titles outside of these, and for the allocated titles;
- "Agency Owner" requires being the representative and signatory authority of the travel agency defined in the TÜRSAB Agency Registry,
- "Company Board Member" requires being defined in the TÜRSAB Agency Registry,
- "Company Shareholder" title is for the real persons who are shareholders of the legal entity agency owner; if the company type is limited, a photocopy of the Trade Registry Gazette showing the latest share structure or if the company type is anonymous, a notarized and certified copy of the company share book must be submitted.
In addition to these titles, TÜRSAB Identity Cards can be issued for travel agency employees with the completion of the application content for the following positions:
- General Manager,
- Transfer Responsible (must be over 18 years old),
- Driver Reception (must be over 18 years old),
- Contract Responsible.
6. HOW ARE IDENTIFICATION CARDS APPLIED FOR DELIVERED?
Identification cards are delivered by the Regional Representation Boards to which Travel Agencies have applied.
7. WHAT IS THE VALIDITY PERIOD OF THE CARD?
While the card issued to Travel Agency representatives (Agency Owner) is valid for the year in which it was issued and the following two years, the identification cards issued to other individuals are valid only until the end of the current year. The calendar year is used for the year calculation.
8. WHAT HAPPENS TO EXPIRED CARDS?
The cardholder must deliver the expired identification cards of the travel agency to which they are affiliated to the Regional Representation Board.
9.HOW CAN THE STATUS, VALIDITY, AND AUTHENTICITY OF THE IDENTIFICATION CARD BE DETERMINED?
During inspections during the use of the card, the status of the card is checked by inspectors. In addition, a unique QR code is generated for each card by TÜRSAB to verify the validity and authenticity of the card.
Furthermore, the physical features of the identification card, such as the designated card colors for each year and the hologram on the card, have been created for visual verification of the validity of the card.
10. WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES REGARDING THE USE OF IDENTITY CARD?
Travel agencies and individuals with identity cards are responsible for showing necessary sensitivity to increase the reliability of the card and protect the reputation of TÜRSAB and the travel agency profession and not engage in activities contrary to the legislation. In case of any violation, TÜRSAB has the right to take administrative and punitive measures.
11. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY IDENTITY CARD IS LOST OR STOLEN?
TÜRSAB Identity Cards are issued with a QR code for control and validity. To prevent unauthorized use of stolen or lost identity cards, the Travel Agency must inform the Regional Representative Board to which it is affiliated.
12. CAN I APPLY FOR AN IDENTITY CARD IF I HAVE OUTSTANDING DEBTS?
According to the decision of the TÜRSAB Board of Directors, except for the "Agency Owner" cards, identity cards cannot be issued for Travel Agencies that have not fulfilled their debt obligations to the Union, except for the current year.
NOTE: Membership fee debt will not be questioned for travel agencies operating in a total of 11 provinces affected by the earthquake disaster, namely Adana, Adıyaman, Diyarbakır, Elazığ, Gaziantep, Hatay, Kahramanmaraş, Kilis, Malatya, Osmaniye, and Şanlıurfa.
13. DOES TÜRSAB CHECK THE CONDITIONS IN THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED FOR IDENTITY CARD APPLICATIONS?
The responsibility for maintaining the conditions in the documents submitted to the Union by travel agencies for the issuance of identity cards belongs to the applicant travel agency.
However, TÜRSAB has the right to request information and documents from the applicant travel agency regarding whether the conditions that were valid on the day of application for the identity cards issued and active are maintained or not.
What happens if TÜRSAB identity card requirements are not met or the card is used inappropriately?
Supporting the development of the Travel Agency sector, enhancing country tourism, and protecting the interests of Travel Agencies are among TÜRSAB's responsibilities under the law.
Therefore, in case of inappropriate use of TÜRSAB Identity Card or failure to meet the requirements, TÜRSAB holds the Travel Agency that applied for the identity card and the person whose card was issued jointly and severally responsible. TÜRSAB applies administrative and penal sanctions to those who fail to fulfill their responsibilities.
In such cases, TÜRSAB has the right to
- Not issue an identity card until a contrary decision is made by the relevant authority for the Travel Agency whose identity card is issued
- Ban individuals whose identity card applications are rejected, temporarily or permanently
- Request a penalty clause of 5,000.00 TL for the year 2023 in accordance with the contract resulting from the identity card application
For your questions and suggestions, you can contact us at email@example.com.
1. Identity Card Application Letter
2. Identity Card Form
3. Insurance (SGK Work Entry Declaration or SGK Insured Service List for employees whose documents are presented)
4. Payment receipt for the Identity Card issued to individuals other than the Agency Owner
5. Passport-sized photo of the person whose TÜRSAB Identity Card will be issued
6. Criminal Record Certificate (Official for Institution Type)