THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT INFORMATION OFFICER FOREIGN LANGUAGE EXAM AND THE INTERVIEW
1. To be made in accordance with Article 46 and extension of the Travel Agencies Regulation; Information Officer Legislation Exam, foreign language exam and foreign language interview will be made by TÜRSAB (Association of Turkish Travel Agencies) on the dates specified below.
2. Online preparation trainings that can be taken before the exam are available on the TÜRSAB Academy website as "Information Officer Online Preparation Trainings". These training materials will be available free of charge for our participants to prepare for the exam until April 8, 2023. The materials can be accessed via the link below.
3. The exam fee is 3,000 TL. The exam fee must be deposited from the personal account for each participant to the bank account specified below. The name of the person who will take the exam should be written in the explanation part.
4. Exam fee is 1,500 TL with 50% discount for TÜRSAB member travel agency owners (official) and employees (with SGK), Exam fees of the agency owner and employees must be paid through the agency's company account and for each participant individually. The name of the person who will take the exam should be written in the explanation part of each payment receiving.
5. Due to the earthquake disaster that affects 11 provinces (Adana, Adıyaman, Diyarbakır, Elazığ, Gaziantep, Hatay, Kahramanmaraş, Kilis, Malatya, Osmaniye, Şanlıurfa) the owners (official) and employees (SGK) of our travel agencies in the region will not be charged for the exam fees.
5. Application Dates: 7 March 2023 – 6 April 2023 (Time: 23:59)
6. Applications will be made online by the participants via our website. Explanations are given below.
7. Information Officer Exam: It will occur online according to the schedule below.
-Legislation Exam Date and Time (Online): 09.04.2023 (10:30 -11:30)
-Foreign Language Exam Date (Online): 15.04.2023 and 16.04.2023
-Foreign Language Interview Date (Online): 29.04.2023 and 30.04.2023
8. Information Officer Legislation Exam; The subjects of General Tourism Knowledge, Tourism Geography, Tourism Economy and Marketing will be held in Turkish, and those who are successful in the exam will be able to work as Information Officers in “C” group Travel Agencies. Those who pass the Information Officer Legislation Exam and also pass the Information Officer Foreign Language Exam and the Information Officer Foreign Language Interview will be able to work as Information Officers in "A", "B" and "C" group Travel Agencies.
9. Information Officer Foreign Language Exam and Interview will be held in English, Arabic, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, French, Chinese and Bulgarian. Our participants will be able to take the foreign language exam and interview in the language they have chosen when filling out the online application form.
10. Persons who have completed the age of 18 may participate in the exams.
11. Documents to be uploaded to the system after completing the Online Application Form are:
-Color passport photo taken within the last 6 months,
-A receipt showing that the exam fee has been paid,
-If the agency is the owner (official), the signature circular or the Trade Registry Gazette containing the information;
-If the participant is agency employee (with SGK), his/hers SGK document.
- Participants who have previously received an Information Officer Certificate of Achievement and wish to obtain only a foreign language certificate of achievement must also upload their Information Officer Turkish Certificate of Achievement to the system.
-For participation to foreign language exam, which will be held between 15-16 April 2023, at least 70 points must be obtained from the Information Officer Legislation Exam.
-Foreign nationals who will take the exam must present their work permit or residence permit.
-A lump sum payment cannot be paid for more than one participant.
-Payment cannot be made on behalf of another person. All payments other than Travel Agency; It will be made from the personal account of the participant who will take the exam.
Any payment not covered by compelling reason cannot be refunded.
TÜRKİYE SEYAHAT ACENTALARI BİRLİĞİ İKTİSADİ İŞLETMESİ
Bank Name / Branch-Code: VAKIF BANK / FULYA–S00728
Bank IBAN / Account Number: TR440001500158007309969881 / 0015800730996988
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Candidates who provide all the required documents must create a user registration by clicking the "Register" button at https://akademi.tursab.org.tr/ until 23:59 on April 6, 2023 and must log in to the system and apply from the TÜRSAB Academy Online Exam System on https://akademi.tursab.org.tr/register/
2. Candidates who already have an account on the TÜRSAB Academy page must log in to https://akademi.tursab.org.tr/ and click the "Login" button, enter the system with their username and password, then apply from the TÜRSAB Academy Online Exam System area. https://akademi.tursab.org.tr/signin/
3. Candidates who enter the Online Exam System may access to the application page by clicking on the "New Application & My Current Applications", fill the application form, and add the required documents to the form with the upload options at the bottom of the form. (To prepare the requested documents in JPG format in advance to be uploaded to the online application form will save time for the candidates during the application process.)
4. Completed applications will be evaluated as soon as possible and the application status will be informed to the candidates via e-mail after examining whether there are any errors.
5. After the candidates will log in with the TÜRSAB Academy Online username and password they created during the online exam application, it is significant that they do not lose their account information.
6. For the Information Officer Legislation Exam, which will be occur online at 10:30 on April 9, 2023, individuals will be able to start the Information Officer Legislation Exam with to log in to the system with the user password they have determined at the time of application. https://akademi.tursab.org.tr/signin/
7. Participants who score 70 and above in the Online Information Officer Legislation Exam, which will be held on April 9, 2023, will have the right to take the Online Foreign Language Exam, which will be held on April 15-16, 2023.
8. After the Online Foreign Language Exam to be held between 15-16 April 2023 and the Online Foreign Language Interview to be held over the Zoom application between 29-30 April 2023; Our participants with an average of 70 points or more in the foreign language exam and interview will be entitled to receive the "Information Officer Foreign Language" certificate.
9. For the foreign language exam and foreign language interview, the participants who are successful in the legislation exam will be shared with the links where they can be reached and take the language exam.
10. Our participants will be able to receive their certificates of achievement online through the system with QR code digital documents when the process is completed. Documents are not given physically.
11. In accordance with Article 48 of the Travel Agencies Regulation, online exam training and question banks for candidates who will take the Information Officer exam are available as "Information Officer Online Trainings" in the "TÜRSAB Academy" section under the "Corporate" tab on the TÜRSAB website. These training materials are available free of charge until April 8, 2023 to train our participants for the exam. https://akademi.tursab.org.tr/ws/enformation-memurlugu-online-hazirlik-egitimleri/
12. Our participants will be able to learn the results of the Online Information Officer Legislation Exam and the Online Information Officer Foreign Language Exam by following the announcements on our website and logging in with the username and password they have created before. Likewise, users who are successful in the exams will be able to get their certificates online from the system with this method. https://akademi.tursab.org.tr/signin/
13. Since the Information Officer Legislation Exam will be held online simultaneously for all participants, excuses will not be accepted unless there is a compelling reason (documented with a report).
14. If our participants have questions about the exam process, it is sufficient to contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.